Chris and Leisha

I got to share in the wedding day of one of my greatest friends! We have been friends for SO long! In about a month Chris got home from a summer in Iraq, finally graduating from A&M, and got married to a gorgeous girl! They had such a fun day!
Oh, and not to mention I was so incredibly privileged to shoot with Alex Maldonado!! He was more than amazing! 

I love seeing all the cute little text messages that couples send each other through out the day! And I just love this one... you can definitely see their love in this!
It always amazes me the things girls do the day of their wedding...
and the things boys do on their wedding day!
I LOVE rings!! This is a journal that Chris gave to Leisha. He had been writing this journal all summer while he was in Iraq! 


The awesome-ness that is Alex Maldonado! 
Chris and Leisha did corporate worship during their ceremony, and it was so special! Each of Chris' groomsmen were in the band, so Alex made the boys feel like rock stars for a day!

Alex had the amazing idea to sneak out the red couch to do some super fun pictures with the happy/newly married couple! 
This is SUPER special because for their engagement session we had some fun with a red chair out in a field.

I also LOVE bubbles! They had maybe the most bubbles I've ever seen in a bubble leave! Props to all the guest there, they were awesome bubble machines!

0 comments:

Post a Comment