M and M

Sorry if you were expecting pictures of colorful candy when you saw the title to this one! 

A few weeks ago, I got to have so much fun hanging out with these GORGEOUS girls! And you can tell from these pics, they have personality to share with everyone! 







One day, she will HATE me for this... but for now... it's SO cute!
Not a day goes by, that I cannot believe this is what I get to spend my days doing! I am so extremely blessed! God has really been opening my eyes lately to just how much he loves each and every one of us! I can't even describe how much I love what my "job" is! I feel like I am living a dream each day! I think that I even have some motion sickness for just how fast my life is going, and how much of a whirl wind my life has been since I began working for Laura Parker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment